Summer – Weekend Half Season
If a full season doesn’t work for your team we also encourage you to join the July 1st tournament or Summer Send Off tournament.
Sign up here!
The Summer half season is designed for teams that can’t commit to a full season due to summer travel. Teams will play a 4 game season and compete in league playoffs.
After signup, teams can select 2-4 weekends they wish to complete their 4 regular season games. Summer leagues run from early June through early August, with playoffs and weather cancelation dates through the end of August.
Teams can start the half season as early as June 10th/11th and as late as the weekend of July 29th/30th. We will work hard to schedule your team’s regular season games on dates you know your team can play, however the playoff date will correspond with full season leagues. All dates are subject to change due to rainouts.
Locations and Times:
Teams can choose from one of four leagues. Locations vary depending on the league, you can find more information below. Game times range from 9 am to sunset for all four divisions.
Teams will be able to submit time/field requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range and at your preferred field location, but requests are not guaranteed and teams will need to be flexible.
League options –
- Saturday coed (Central Park/Morningside Park)
- Saturday men’s (Central Park/Morningside Park)
- Sunday coed (East River Park/Central Park/Morningside Park)
- Sunday men’s (East River Park/Central Park/Morningside Park)
- Ten players in the field.
- All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field.
- Pitching is four to ten feet and must cross between front shoulder and back knee.
- Underhand slow pitch: No high arch, no quick pitch, and no flat pitching.
- Coed only – Three women in the field and lineup. Less than three women results in automatic outs and women missing in the field can’t be replaced by men.
- For a full list of rules click on the rules link on the homepage, under the ‘about us’ tab.
With your purchase:
Bases at each game
Teams provide their own bats and gloves
Home team provides the game ball
Team – $1000
Free Agent – $75
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 20th – 100%
May 20th or later – 50%
May 27th or later – No refunds