Independence Day Tournament
The tournament takes place Saturday, July 2nd. Teams will play a min. of 3 games with additional games for advancing teams. In the event the tournament is rained out, games would be rescheduled to July 9th.
We are hosting both a men’s and coed tournament (Select your division during sign up).
Locations and Times:
The tournament will take place at both Central Park and Morningside Park.
Tournament games will start at 10 am (9 am games possible but we will try to avoid), end time is depends on the number of teams and format but will are aiming for late afternoon or early evening.
- Ten players in the field.
- All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field.
- Pitching is four to ten feet and must cross between front shoulder and back knee.
- Underhand slow pitch: No high arch, no quick pitch, and no flat pitching.
- Coed only – Three women in the field and lineup. Less than three women results in automatic outs and women missing in the field can’t be replaced by men.
- For a full list of rules click on the rules link on the homepage, under the ‘about us’ tab.
With your purchase:
Additional games for advancing teams
Bases at each game
Teams provide their own bats and gloves
Teams provide one game ball
Team – $540
Free Agent – $55
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before June 18th – 100%
June 18th or later – 50%
June 25th or later – No refunds