Summer – Summer Send Off Tournament
The tournament takes place Sunday, August 28th. Teams will play a min. of 3 games with additional games for advancing teams.
We are hosting both a men’s and coed tournament (Select your division during sign up).
In the event August 28th is rained out the tournament would move to Sunday, September 11th.
Locations and Times:
The tournament will take place in Central Park. Games at Morningside Park as well as late games possible at DeWitt Clinton depending on the tournament size and any possible field closures on the day of the tournament.
Tournament games will start at 10 am (9 am games possible but we will try to avoid), end time is dependent on the number of sign ups and format but will are aiming for late afternoon or early evening.
- Ten players in the field.
- All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field.
- Pitching is four to ten feet and must cross between front shoulder and back knee.
- Underhand slow pitch: No high arch, no quick pitch, and no flat pitching.
- Coed only – Three women in the field at all times. Less than three women results in automatic outs. Women missing in the field can’t be replaced by men.
- For a full list of rules click on the rules link on the homepage, under the ‘about us’ tab.
With your purchase:
Additional games for advancing teams
Bases at each game
Teams provide their own bats and gloves
Teams provide one game ball
Team – $550
Free Agent – $55
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before August 14th – 100%
August 14th or later – 50%
August 21st or later – No refunds