Winter – Weekend Men’s
League Dates: The season starts up Saturday, January 8th (teams may start later in the season) and runs through Sunday, March 13th (including weather back up dates and playoffs).
The league takes place both Saturdays and Sundays.
Saturday games take place at Riverside Park with games available from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Sunday games take place at East River Park or Riverside Park with game available from 12 pm to 5 pm.
Teams will play a mix of games on both days as well as a mix of start times, but we will work to get as many games as possible on your preferred day and time range.
- Ten players in the field
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
- 8 Games
- Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
- Umpire fees
- Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
- Team – $1650
- Free Agent – $130
Sign up on or before January 3rd to receive –
- Team – $100 discount
- Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
- Before Dec. 25th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
- Dec. 25th or later – 50%
- Jan. 1st or later – No refunds