Summer – Sunday Coed League
The league starts Sunday, June 7th (start date is tentative and depends on spring weather cancelations). Teams can request to be left off the schedule for Sundays they are unavailable. We can start your team’s season as late as June 28th. The season runs through the end of August, including playoff and rainout dates. Multiple rainouts could push the season into September (exluding Labor Day weekend).
Locations and Times: We have several field options around the city
- Central Park 9 AM to 7 PM
- East River Park 9 AM to 10 PM
- Morningside Park 10 AM to 4 PM
- Randalls Island 12 PM to 3 PM
Teams will play at a mix of locations throughout the season. The league will do our best to get the majority of your games at your requested field, but field and time requests are not guaranteed.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River only)
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
On or before April 6th –
April 7th or later –
Team – $1490
Individual – $120
April 21st or later –
Team – $1590
Individual – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied to all players that pay after the listed deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo, Paypal, Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 30th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
May 31st thru June 6th – 50%
June 7th or later – No Refunds