Summer – Sunday Coed League
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Runs against (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
The league starts Sunday, June 26th. Teams can request to be left off the schedule for Sundays they are unavailable. We can start your team’s season as late as July 10th, depending on your availability for other weekends. The season runs through the end of August, including playoff and rainout dates.
Locations and Times:
The league takes place at East River Park, Central Park, and Morningside Park. Game times for the league range from 9 am – 8:30 pm.
East River Park fields are located at Houston and the FDR. Central Park games are available at Heckscher, Great Lawn, and North Meadow. Morningside Park field are on 110th and Manhattan ave. (One block west of Central Park West)
Please note, Morningside Park may be used as a reschedule location for day-of changes in the event weather is playable but Central Park has closed their fields due to wet conditions.
Teams will be able to submit time/field requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range and at your preferred field location, but requests are not guaranteed and teams will need to be flexible.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River only)
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent player start date is subject to change based on what team you are assigned to and when rosters are completed. Free agent players may start as late as June 26th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before March 2nd to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 29th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
May 29th or later – 50%
June 5th or later – No refunds