Summer – Saturday Coed League
The leagues is tentatively schedule to start June 13th. The start date is tenative and will depend on spring rain delays. The season runs through end of August (including all playoffs and rainout dates). Multiple rainouts could push the season into September (excluding Labor Day weeekend).
Locations and Times:
Our Summer Saturday League takes place at Central Park and Morningside Park. Central Park games take place at both North Meadow (just north of 97th street) and Great Lawn (btw. 81st and 85th). Morningside Park is located at 110th and Manhattan Ave., located one block west of Central Park West and accessible via the BC and 1 train stops at 110th street.
Game times range from 9 am – 7 pm. Teams will be able to submit preferred game times during registration. We will work to get the majority of your games scheduled during your preferred time range, but time requests can’t be guaranteed.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
On or before April 6th –
April 7th or later –
Team – $1490
Individual – $120
April 21st or later –
Team – $1590
Individual – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied to all players that pay after the listed deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo, Paypal, Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 29th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
May 30th thru June 5th – 50%
June 6th or later – No Refunds