Summer – Weeknight Men’s League
The league is tentatively set to start Monday, June 13th runs through the end of August, including playoff and rainout dates. The exact start date will depend on spring season weather cancelations. Teams can start later in the month of June and can select their ideal start date during registration.
Locations and Times:
The league takes place at various Manhattan locations. Teams will play at a variety of locations and location requests are not guaranteed. Teams will play one game a week most week, but limited double headers are possible as necessary.
Teams will be able to submit time/field requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range and at your preferred field location, but requests are not guaranteed and teams will need to be flexible.
Available fields –
– Morningside Park (110 and Manhattan Ave.) on Mondays and Wednesdays with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season.
– Riverside Park with on Tuesdays with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season. Located at 108th street and the Westside Highway.
– Roosevelt Island Pony Field on both Tuesdays and Wednesdays with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season.
– Central Park – very limited space on mostly Mondays and Tuesdays (some very limited Wednesday and Thursday games) with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season.
– Randall’s Island on Monday-Thursday nights with start times available all days from with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season. We also have limited lit field space throughout the season with start times available 7:30-9:30 pm. Randall’s Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
- Ten players in the field
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Eight game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent player start date is subject to change based on what team you are assigned to and when rosters are completed. Free agent players may start as late as the week of June 20th or 27th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
Team – $1750
Free Agent – $130
Sign up on or before March 2nd to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 30th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
May 30th or later – 50%
June 6th or later – No refunds