Summer – Weeknight Corporate Coed League
Registration for the 2023 Summer league is still open. You can find more information or sign up your team below the standings.
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Runs against (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
Teams signing up now will start the week of July 10th. The league runs through the end of August, including playoff and rainout dates.
Locations and Times:
Teams will be able to submit time/field requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range and at your preferred field location, but requests are not guaranteed and teams will need to be flexible.
Available fields –
– East River Park on Thursday with start times available from 6 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season. The field is located at Houston and the FDR.
– Morningside Park (110 and Manhattan Ave.) on Mondays and Wednesdays with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season.
– Riverside Park with on Tuesdays with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season. Located at 108th street and the Westside Highway.
– Roosevelt Island Pony Field on both Tuesdays and Wednesdays with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season.
– Central Park very limited space on mostly Mondays and Tuesdays (some very limited Wednesday and Thursday games) with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season.
– Charles Young Playground on Mondays and Tuesdays with games at 8 pm and 9 pm.
– Randall’s Island on Monday-Thursday nights with start times available all days from with start times between 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, adjusting for available daylight throughout the season. We also have limited lit field space throughout the season with start times available 7:30-9:30 pm. Randall’s Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than two women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River only)
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Eight game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent player start date is subject to change based on what team you are assigned to and when rosters are completed. Free agent players may start as late as the week of June 19th or 26th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
Team – $1850
Free Agent – $130
Sign up on or before May 18th to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 22nd – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
May 22nd or later – 50%
May 29th or later – No refunds