Spring – Sunday Men’s League
We can still get teams added to the league. If you are interested in joining us this season, you can find more information and/or register for the league below the standings. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Runs against (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
The league starts April 3rd and runs through June 19th, this includes playoffs and dates set aside for weather cancelations. Team captains can select their ideal start date during sign up.
Locations and Times:
Our Spring Sunday Men’s League takes place at East River Park with limited games available in Central Park. Game times range from 9 am – 8:30 pm.
East River Park games are located at Houston and the FDR. Lower east side games will also take place at Coleman Oval.
Central Park games are available at North Meadow, Great Lawn, and Heckscher fields.
Teams will be able to submit time/field requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range and at your preferred field location, but requests are not guaranteed and teams will need to be flexible.
- Ten players in the field
- All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Two home runs over the fence per game per team, after two HRs are outs (East River only)
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
- 8 Game season
- Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams depends on league size)
- Umpire fees
- Bases at each game (home team provides the game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (custom options available during sign up)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent player start date is subject to change based on what team you are assigned to and when rosters are completed. Free agent players may start as late as April 3rd or 10th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before February 2nd to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before March 6th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
March 6th or later – 50%
March 13th or later – No refunds