Spring – Sunday Coed League
The league starts Sunday, March 15th and is tentatively scheduled to end May 31st (including playoffs), with rainout dates scheduled June 7th through June 21th.
Locations and Times:
Our Spring Sunday Coed League takes place at East River Park. The main fields are located at Houston and the FDR, March games will take place at Grand St. and the FDR. Lower east side games will also take place at Coleman Oval.
Game times range from 9 am – 10 pm. Teams will be able to submit time requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range, but requests are not guaranteed.
Limited Central Park space is available as well. Teams wanting to add Central Park games can request them during registration.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River only)
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
8 game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases at each game (home team provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (custom options available during sign up)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
On or before February 4th –
February 5th or later –
Team – $1490
Individual – $120
February 19th or later –
Team – $1590
Individual – $130
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo, Paypal, Chase/Zelle, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before March 8th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
March 8th to March 14th – 50%
March 15th or later – No refunds