Spring – Saturday Coed League
Registration for the 2023 Spring league is closed.
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Runs against (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
Sports league management software powered by LeagueApps.
Sign up here!!
Teams signing up now would start the season either April 22nd or April 29th. The league runs through June 24th, this includes playoffs and dates set aside for weather cancelations. Teams can start later in the season depending on availability. Team captains can select their ideal start date during sign up.
Locations and Times:
Our Spring Saturday Co-ed League takes place at Central Park North Meadow and Great Lawn. March games take place at Riverside Park and Morningside Park.
Game times range from 9 am – 7 pm. Teams will be able to submit preferred game times during registration. We will work to get the majority of your games scheduled during your preferred time range, but time requests can’t be guaranteed and teams will need to be flexible.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
8 game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent player start date is subject to change based on what team you are assigned to and when rosters are completed. Free agent players may start as late as April 1st or 8th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before February 16th to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before March 4th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
March 4th or later – 50%
March 11th or later – No refunds