Spring – Men’s Weeknight League
We can still get teams added to the league. If you are interested in joining us this season, you can find more information and/or register for the league below the standings. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Runs against (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
The league starts April 4th and runs through June 23rd, this includes playoffs and dates set aside for weather cancelations.
Location and Times:
Our spring weeknight league takes place at a mix of the below locations.
- Harlem River Park located on 128th and 3rd ave with games available on Tuesdays from 8 pm to 10 pm.
- Randall’s Island games take place Monday-Thursday nights with start times available from 6:30 pm till 10 pm (game times at non-lit fields will vary during the season depending on available daylight). Teams will submit their top two preferences for days of the week and we will try to limit your team’s games at this location to those days only throughout the season.
- Sternberg Park games are available Monday and Tuesday at 8:30 and 9:30 pm.
- Riverside Park games are available Tuesday and Wednesday (with some very limited Mondays) at 6 pm and 7 pm. Games will shift to 6:30 and 7:30 pm as sunlight times allow.
- Central Park will have limited games available Tuesday and Wednesday with start times between 6:30-7:30 pm.
- Ten players in the field
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
- 8 game season
- Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
- Umpire fee
- Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent player start date is subject to change based on what team you are assigned to and when rosters are completed. Free agent players may start as late as the week of April 11th or 18th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before February 2nd to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before March 21st – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
March 21st or later – 50%
March 28th or later – No refunds