Spring – Weeknight Coed League
2024 Spring registration will open in January.
Teams joining now would start the week of April 24th or May 1st. The league runs through June 22nd, this includes playoffs and dates set aside for weather cancelations.
Location and Times:
Our spring weeknight league takes place at a mix of the below locations.
– East River Park games take place Thursday nights with games at 6 pm (7 pm start times are possible throughout the season as daylight allows), located Houston and the FDR.
– Randall’s Island games take place Monday-Thursday nights with start times available from 6:30 pm till 9:30 pm (game times at non lit fields will vary during the season depending on available daylight). Teams will submit their top two preferences for days of the week and we will try to limit your team’s games at this location to those days only throughout the season.
– Riverside Park games are available Tuesday and Wednesday (with some very limited Mondays) at 6 pm and 7 pm. Games will shift to 6:30 and 7:30 pm as sunlight times allow.
– Central Park will have limited games available Tuesday and Wednesday with start times between 6:30-7:30 pm.
Teams will be able to submit time/field requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range and at your preferred field locaiton, but requests are not guaranteed and teams will need to be flexible.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than two women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, additional HRs are outs (East River only)
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
8 game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent player start date is subject to change based on what team you are assigned to and when rosters are completed. Free agent players may start as late as the week of April 10th or 17th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before February 16th to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before March 6th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
March 6th or later – 50%
March 13th or later – No refunds