Spring – Corporate Weeknight League
Free agent sign ups are NOT available for this league.
The league will start up March 16th and run through approx. mid June (depending on rainouts).
Location and Times: Our spring weeknight league takes place at both East River Park and Randall’s Island. Teams will play at both locations and location requests are not guaranteed. Teams will play one game per week most weeks, but limited double headers are possible as necessary. We will do our best to work with your team’s times requests.
– East River Park games take place Thursday nights with games at 6 pm (limited 7 pm start times are possible throughout the season), located Houston and the FDR.
– Randall’s Island games take place Monday-Thursday nights with start times available from 6 pm till 7:30 (game times vary during the season depending on available daylight). Teams will submit their top two preferences for days of the week and we will limit your team’s schedule to those days only throughout the season. Randall’s Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than two women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, additional HRs are outs (East River only)
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Eight regular season games
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Umpire fees for all games
Bases at each game (home team brings the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, more information during sign up)
Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
On or before February 4th –
February 5th or later –
Team – $1490
February 19th or later –
Team – $1590
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo, Paypal, Chase/Zelle, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Before March 9th – 100% (minus shirt cost if ordered)
March 9th to March 15th – 50%
March 16th or later – No Refund
NYC Softball League has issued a temporary update to the refund policy for the Spring 2020 season due to Covid-19. The policy update was issued June 24, 2020, and players have until July 3rd, 2020, to respond to the policy update. All players that submitted payment to the league were sent this policy update via their registered email address. If you feel you are eligible please contact email@example.com.