NYC Turkey Shootout – Men’s
Click register at the bottom of the page to sign up!
The NYC Turkey Shootout is a single day slow pitch softball tournament on Sunday, November 20th.
Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
The tournament takes place at Randall’s Island.
Game times –
Games will run from 10 am to 6 pm (9 am start times are possible depending on the number of teams). End time may be earlier depending on the finalized number of teams and knockout format.
Tournament Format –
Teams will be placed in 4 team pools, playing each team within your pool. Pool winner and possibly runner-up will advance to the knockout round (Format will vary depending on number of teams).
- Ten players in the field.
- All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field.
- Pitching is four to ten feet and must cross between front shoulder and back knee.
- Underhand slow pitch: No high arch, no quick pitch, and no flat pitching.
- For a full list of rules click here available to view here.
With your purchase:
- 3 games
- Additional games for advancing teams
- Umpire fee
- Bases at each game
- Teams provide their own bats and gloves
- Teams provide one game ball
Tournament dues –
Team – $600
Free Agent – $45 (Randall’s Island only)
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Last day to receive a refund is November 5th.
In the event the tournament is rained out, games would be rescheduled to December 3rd or 4th.
For any other questions please email email@example.com.
Sports league management software powered by LeagueApps.