Fall – Sunday Men’s League
Current Standings –
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Runs against (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
Click register at the bottom of the page to sign up!
The season starts Sunday, September 18th and runs through Sunday, November 13th, including playoff and rainout dates. Teams can select their preferred start date during sign up.
Locations and Times:
The majority of the league will take place at Randall’s Island. August games are available at Central Park, Riverside Park, and East River Park. Teams can select their preferred start date during sign up.
Start times for the league range from 9 am – 1 pm.
- Ten players in the field
- All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Seven inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
- 8 Games
- Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
- Umpire fee
- Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before August 3rd to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
- Before August 7th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
- August 7th or later – 50%
- August 14th or later – No Refunds