Fall – Sunday Coed League
If your team is interesting in joining this season or next year you can find more information on the league below the standings.
We are still accepting full team registrations. Teams can still start the season as late as October 3rd and still play a full season.
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
The league will start Sunday, August 29th. Teams can select their preferred start date during sign up. The season runs through November 14th, including playoff and rainout dates. Teams can start anytime in September.
Free agent players will play their first game on September 12th or 19th, depending when rosters are finalized.
Locations and Times:
Games take place Sundays mostly at East River Park, with limited Central Park games available in August and September. East River Park fields are located at Houston and the FDR. Central Park games will be available at North Meadow, Great Lawn, and Heckscher with location varying by date.
Start times range from 9 am – 7 PM (depending on available daylight). Teams will be able to submit time preferences during registration.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River only)
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
Team – $1650
Free Agent – $130
Sign up on or before August 11th to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo, Chase/Zelle, or check payments.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before August 8th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
On or after August 8th – 50%
August 15th or later – No Refunds