Fall – Sunday Coed League
CURRENT SEASON – STANDINGS/SCHEDULE
Find individual team schedule’s by clicking on your team name below, or the full league schedule here.
League tiebreakers –
- Head to head result
- Better record against common opponents
- Fewest runs against
- Highest run differential
League dates: The league starts Sept. 8th and runs through Nov. 10th (including playoffs and rainout dates).
Locations and Times: Games take place Sundays at East River Park. Fields are located at Houston and the FDR. Start times range from 9 am – 6 PM (depending on available daylight). Teams will be able to submit time preferences during registration.
Free agent sign ups –
Solo players or small groups without a full team can sign up as Free Agent players. You will either be added to a team looking to round out their roster or added to a team of Free agent players like yourself.
If you are siging up with a friend or small group you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to make sure we place you all on the same team.
With your purchase:
8 Regular Season Games
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases at each game (home team provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (custom options available during sign up)
Special Note- Home team is responsible for providing game ball
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women and your team takes an automatic out. Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Pitching is four to ten feet and must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- Underhand slowpitching: No hich arch, no quickpitch, and no flat pitching
- Six inning games
- Two homeruns over the fence per game per team. After two, HRs are outs
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage, under the ‘about us’ tab
On or before July 24th –
July 25th or later –
Team – $1440
Individual – $120
August 8th or later –
Team – $1540
Individual – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Paypal, Chase Quickpay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agnet sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before August 25th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
August 25th or later – 50%
Sept. 8th or later – No refunds