Fall – Saturday Coed League
If your team is interesting in joining next year you can find more information on the league below the standings.
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
The league will start August 28th, but teams can start the season September 11th as well. The season runs through October 16th including playoffs and rainout dates.
Free agent players will play their first game on August 28th or September 11th, depending when rosters are finalized.
Locations and Times:
Games take place Saturdays in Central Park, both Heckscher Field and Great Lawn.
Start times range mostly from 12 pm – 7 PM, some limited 9 am to 12 pm times are available. October games will take place at Randall’s Island including playoffs and games rescheduled due to rainouts.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and and in the field
- Must have one woman bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Underhand slow pitch
- Pitching is four to ten foot arch and a strike must cross between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams depends on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, more info included in introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
Team – $1350
Free Agent – $130
Sign up on or before August 11th and receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo, Chase/Zelle, or check payments.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before August 7th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
August 7th or later – 50%
August 14th or later – No Refunds