Fall – Corporate Weeknight League
If your team is interesting in joining next year you can find more information on the league below the standings.
Current Standings –
You can find the full league schedule here. You can find your team’s individual schedule by clicking on your team name from either the standings below or from the full league schedule.
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
The season starts September 13th and runs through Thursday, November 18th, including playoff and rainout dates. Teams can start the season any time in September.
Free agent players will play their first games the week of September 13th or 20th, depending when rosters are finalized.
Locations and Times:
The majority of the league will take place at East River Park located at Grand St. and the FDR, with games at 8 pm and 9 pm on Tuesdays. We also have limited 6:30 and 6 pm games available at both East River Park and Central Park through the end of September. Earlier start times at East River would be Tuesday or Thursday, Central Park games available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Teams could see limited games at either Randall’s Island and Col Young Playground, especaily later in the season if rainouts are an issue.
August games are available at several Manhattan locations including DeWitt Clinton, East River Park, Central Park.
We will take preferences on days, times, and locations and will do our best to make sure as many games as possible are scheduled on your preferred day, field, and time. That said, requests can’t be guaranteed for all games and teams should be prepared to field a team at all list locations, days, and times.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters
- Less than two women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, additional HRs are outs (East River Fields 3/4 only)
- Slow pitch, underhand, 4-10 foot arc, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- Six inning games
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before September 6th to receive –
$100 discount off team sign ups only.
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before August 9th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
August 9th or later – 50%
August 16th or later – No Refunds