Fall – Corporate Weeknight League
Current Standings –
League Tiebreakers –
- Head to Head result
- Runs against (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
- Run differential (averaged to account for forfeits, if necessary)
Click register at the bottom of the page to sign up!
The season starts September 19th and runs through Thursday, November 17th, including playoff and rainout dates. Full teams can start the season anytime in September and you can select your preferred start date during sign up.
Free agent players will play their first games the week of September 19th or 26th, depending when rosters are finalized. All players will be scheduled for a full season regardless of start date.
Locations and Times:
The majority of the league will take place at Randall’s Island and Charles Young Playground. Some limited 6:30/6 pm start times are available in September at Central Park and East River Park. August games are available at several Manhattan locations including DeWitt Clinton, East River Park, Riverside Park, Central Park, Sternberg Park, and Randall’s Island.
Charles Young games are Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Randall’s Island games are available mostly Monday-Wednesday with some limited Thursdays.
Start times for the league range from 6 pm to 10 pm.
We will take preferences on days, times, and locations and will do our best to make sure as many games as possible are scheduled on your preferred day, field, and time. That said, requests can’t be guaranteed for all games and teams should be prepared to field a team at all list locations, days, and times.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters
- Less than two women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, additional HRs are outs (East River Fields 3/4 only)
- Slow pitch, underhand, 4-10 foot arc, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- Six inning games
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- For a full list of rules click here
With your purchase:
- 8 Games
- Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
- Umpire fees
- Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
Free Agent -$130
Sign up on or before August 3rd to receive –
Team – $100 discount
Free Agent – $10 discount
Want to save $50 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $50 processing fee – Venmo or Chase/Zelle.
Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
- Before August 8th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
- August 8th or later – 50%
- August 15th or later – No Refunds