2017 Spring Weeknight Corporate Coed Slowpitch League
Early discount pricing until February 1st.
The league will start up April 3rd and run through approx. mid June (depending on rainouts).
Location and Times:
Our spring weeknight league takes place at various Manhattan locations. Teams will play at a variety of loations and location requests are not guaranteed. We will narrow each team down to two available days each week and give teams mostly 1 game a week with some double headers as needed.
Available fields -
- East River Park on Thursday nights with games available between 5 pm and 7 pm, located Houston and the FDR.
- Randall's Island on Monday-Thursday nights with start times available from 5 pm till 7:30 (game times vary during the season depending on available daylight).
Randall's Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
- East River Park on Sunday nights with games at 8 pm and 9 pm. Field located at Grand St. and the FDR.
Limited dates and times will also be avaialbe at -
Central Park - 5:00 to sunset, days TBD
Moringside Park (110 and Manhattan Ave.) - 5:00 to sunset, days TBD
DeWitt Clinton Park (54th and 11th Ave.) - 8:30 to 10:30, Mondays
On or before February 1st -
February 2nd or later -
Team - $1340
February 16th or later -
Team - $1440
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
Before March 27th - 100% (minus shirt cost if ordered)
May 27th to April 2nd - 50%
April 3rd or later - No Refund
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters.
- Less than two women and your team takes an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order. Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men.
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field.
- Maximum of two homeruns over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River Park fields 3 and 4 only).
- Slowpitch, underhand, ball must go between 4 feet and 10 feet, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- 6 inning games
- No quickpitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage
With your purchase:
8 Regular Season Games
Playoffs for qualifying teams
Bases at each game (home team brings the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizeable upon request, more info included on introduction email)