Summer – Sunday Coed League
CURRENT SEASON – STANDINGS/SCHEDULE
Find individual team schedule’s by clicking on your team name below, or the full league schedule here.
League tiebreakers –
- Head to head result
- Better record against common opponents
- Fewest runs against
- Highest run differential
The league starts Sunday, June 9th (start date is tentative and depends on spring weather cancelations). Teams can request to be left off the schedule for Sundays they are unavailable. We can start your team’s season as late as June 30th. The season runs through the end of August, including playoff and rainout dates. Multiple rainouts could push the season into September (exluding Labor Day weekend).
Locations and Times: We have several field options around the city
- Central Park 10 AM to 7 PM
- East River Park 9 AM to 10 PM
- Morningside Park 10 AM to 4 PM
- Randalls Island 12 PM to 4 PM
Teams will play at a mix of locations throughout the season. The league will do our best to get the majority of your games at your requested field, but field and time requests are not guaranteed.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women results in an automatic out for each woman and women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River Fields 3/4 only)
- Slow pitch, underhand, pitching arc is four to ten feet, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
On or before March 27th –
March 28th or later –
Team – $1440
Individual – $120
April 11th or later –
Team – $1540
Individual – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied to all players that pay after the listed deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo (save processing and get an additional $20 off via Venmo), Paypal, Chase Quick pay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 26th – 100% (minus shirt cost if already ordered)
May 26th thru June 8th – 50%
June 9th or later – No Refunds
With your purchase:
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases (home teams provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info included on introduction email)