Summer – Men’s Weeknight League
CURRENT SEASON – STANDINGS/SCHEDULE
Find individual team schedule’s by clicking on your team name below, or the full league schedule here.
League tiebreakers –
- Head to head result
- Better record against common opponents
- Fewest runs against
- Highest run differential
The league starts Monday, June 10th (start date is tentative and depends on spring rainouts) and runs through the end of August, including playoff and rainout dates.
Locations and Times:
Our spring weeknight league takes place at various Manhattan locations. Teams will play at a variety of locations and location requests are not guaranteed. Teams will play one game a week most week, but limited double headers are possible as necessary. We will do our best to work with your team’s times requests.
Available fields –
– East River Park on Monday nights with games available between 8:30 pm and 9:30 pm, located at Grand St. and the FDR. (Teams signing up at this point won’t play any games at this location)
– Moringside Park (110 and Manhattan Ave.) on Mondays and Wednesdays. Start times are available Monday from 6:00 pm to sunset, Wednesdays are 6 pm games only. For Monday games this will mean mostly 6:30 and 7:30 games through June and most of July, and earlier start times in August as we begin to lose daylight with earlier sunsets.
– Sternberg Park located on Lorimer St. near Broadway in the Williamsberg area of Brooklyn. Accessible from Mahattan via the L, M, and G trains. Games available here on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
– Harlem River Park located on 128th and 3rd ave with games available on Tuesdays from 8 pm to 10 pm.
– Randall’s Island on Monday-Thursday nights with start times available between 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm (game times vary during the season depending on available daylight).
Randall’s Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
– Col. Young Playground with start times available at 8 pm and 9 pm on Mondays and 7 pm/8 pm/9 pm on Tuesdays. The park is located at 145th Street and 6th ave with the fields directly next to the subway entrance of the express 3 train 145th street stop.
– Roosevelt Island, with start times available at 6:30 and 7:30 on Wednesdays, is accessible via the F train (Roosevelt Island stop). The field is located a short walk north of the subway exit (approx. 10-15 minutes), there is also a shuttle bus which will cut the walk time in half.
– Riverside Park with 7:30 pm games on Monday and Tuesday, is located at 108th street and the Westside Highway.
– East River Park on Sunday nights with games at 8 pm and 9 pm. Field located at Grand St. and the FDR. Games available here as a substitute to trips to Randall’s Island. No team will be required to play games Sunday night, but games are available for teams willing to play.
Limited dates and times will also be available at –
Central Park – 6:00 to sunset, days TBD
Teams will play at a mix of locations throughout the season. The league will do our best to get the majority of your games at your requested field, but field and time requests are not guaranteed.
- Ten players in the field
- All players at in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Slow pitch, underhand, 4-10 foot arc, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- Six inning games
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent sign ups will likely play the most or all of their games on Randall’s Island.
On or before March 27th –
March 28th or later –
Team – $1390
Individual – $120
April 11th or later –
Team – $1490
Individual – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo (save processing and get an additional $20 off via Venmo), Paypal, Chase Quick pay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 27th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
May 27th to June 9th – 50%
June 10th or later – No refunds
With your purchase:
8 Game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases at each game (home team provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, more info during sign up)