Summer – Weeknight Corporate Coed League
The league starts Monday, June 10th (start date is tentative a depends on spring weather cancelations) and runs through the end of August, including playoff and rainout dates.
Locations and Times:
Our spring weeknight league takes place at various Manhattan locations. Teams will play at a variety of locations and location requests are not guaranteed. Teams will play one game a week most weeks, but limited double headers are possible as necessary. We will do our best to work with your team’s times requests.
Available fields –
– East River Park on Thursday nights only with games available between 5 pm and 7 pm, located Houston and the FDR.
– Randall’s Island on Monday-Thursday nights with start times available from 5 pm till 7:30 (game times vary during the season depending on available daylight).
Randall’s Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
Col. Young Playground with start times available at 8 pm and 9 pm on Mondays and 7 pm/8 pm/9 pm on Tuesdays. The park is located at 145th Street and 6th ave with the fields directly next to the subway entrance of the express 3 train 145th street stop.
– East River Park on Sunday nights with games at 8 pm and 9 pm. Field located at Grand St. and the FDR. Games available here as a substitute to trips to Randall’s Island. No team will be required to play games Sunday night, but games are available for teams willing to play.
Limited dates and times will also be locations available at –
Central Park – 5:00 to sunset, days TBD
Teams will play at a mix of locations throughout the season. Teams can submit field preferences during sign up, but requests can’t be guaranteed.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters
- Less than two women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, additional HRs are outs (East River only)
- Slow pitch, underhand, 4-10 foot arc, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- Six inning games
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage
On or before March 27th –
March 28th or later –
Team – $1440
Individual – $120
April 11th or later –
Team – $1540
Individual – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo (save processing and get an additional $20 off via Venmo), Paypal, Chase Quick pay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before May 27th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
May 27th to June 9th – 50%
June 10th or later – No refunds
With your purchase:
8 Game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases at each game (home team provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, more info during sign up)