Spring – Sunday Coed League
The league starts Sunday, March 17th and is tentatively scheduled to end June 2nd (including playoffs), with rainout dates scheduled June 9th and June 16th.
Locations and Times:
Our Spring Sunday Coed League takes place at East River Park. The main fields are located at Houston and the FDR, March games will take place at Grand St. and the FDR. Lower east side games will also take place at Coleman Oval.
Game times range from 9 am – 10 pm. Teams will be able to submit time requests during sign up. We will do our best to schedule as many games as possible during your requested time range, but requests are not guaranteed.
Limited Central Park space is available as well. Teams wanting to add Central Park games will be able to do so during registration.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have three women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters
- Less than three women results in an automatic out for each woman and women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players at the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, after that HRs are outs (East River Fields 3/4 only)
- Slow pitch, underhand, pitching arc is four to ten feet, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- Six inning games
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage
Free Agent Note:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster.
On or before January 28th –
January 29th or later –
Team – $1440
Individual – $120
February 12th or later –
Team – $1540
Individual – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo (save processing and get an additional $20 off via Venmo), Paypal, Chase Quickpay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
Before March 10th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
March 10th to March 16th – 50%
March 17th or later – No refunds
With your purchase:
8 Regular Season Games
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Bases at each game (home team provides the game ball)
League T-shirt (custom options available during sign up)