Spring – Men’s Weeknight League
Registration news: Limited free agent spots still remaining. Free agent players will start their season the week of April 1st or April 8th, but will play a full 8 game season regardless of start date.
The league will start up March 18th and run through approx. mid June (depending on rainouts).
Location and Times:
Our spring weeknight league takes place at East River Park, Harlem River Park, and Randall’s Island. Teams will play at a mix of locations and location requests are not guaranteed. Teams will play one game a week, most weeks, but limited double headers are possible as necessary. We will do our best to work with your team’s times requests.
– East River Park games take place Monday nights with games available at 8:30 pm and 9:30 pm, located at Grand St. and the FDR.
– Harlem River Park located on 128th and 3rd ave with games available on Tuesdays from 8 pm to 10 pm.
– Randall’s Island games take place Monday-Thursday nights with start times available at 6:30 pm and 7:30 (game times vary during the season depending on available daylight). Teams will submit their top two preferences for days of the week and we will limit your team’s schedule to those days only throughout the season. Randall’s Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
The league will do our best to get the majority of your games at your requested field, but field and time requests are not guaranteed.
- Ten players in the field
- All players at in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Slow pitch, underhand, 4-10 foot arc, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- Six inning games
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage
With your purchase:
Eight game season
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Umpire fees for all games
Bases at each game (home team brings the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, more information during sign up)
Free Agent Notes:
If you are signing up with a friend or small group of players you’ll be able to include that information during sign up to ensure you are all placed on the same roster. Free agent sign ups will likely play the majority of their games on Randall’s Island.
On or before January 28th –
Free Agent – $110
January 29th or later –
Team – $1340
Free Agent – $120
February 12th or later –
Team – $1440
Free Agent – $130
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo (save processing and get an additional $20 off via Venmo), Paypal, Chase Quickpay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Before March 11th – 100% (minus shirt cost if ordered)
March 11th to March 17th – 50%
March 18th or later – No Refund