Spring – Corporate Weeknight League
CURRENT SEASON – STANDINGS/SCHEDULE
Find individual team schedule’s by clicking on your team name below, or the full league schedule here.
League tiebreakers –
- Head to head result
- Better record against common opponents
- Fewest runs against
- Highest run differential
Early discount pricing through January 28th.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Free agent sign ups are NOT available for this league.
The league will start up April 1st and run through approx. mid June (depending on rainouts).
Location and Times: Our spring weeknight league takes place at both East River Park and Randall’s Island. Teams will play at both locations and location requests are not guaranteed. Teams will play one game per week most weeks, but limited double headers are possible as necessary. We will do our best to work with your team’s times requests.
– East River Park games take place Thursday nights with games available between 6 pm, located Houston and the FDR.
– Randall’s Island games take place Monday-Thursday nights with start times available from 5 pm till 7:30 (game times vary during the season depending on available daylight). Teams will submit their top two preferences for days of the week and we will limit your team’s schedule to those days only throughout the season. Randall’s Island is easily accessible by public transit via the M35 bus departing from 125th and Lexington. You can also walk to the fields via the Triborough/RFK at 125th.
- Ten players in the field
- You must have two women in your lineup and one woman must bat in your top four batters
- Less than two women is an automatic out for each missing women in the batting order
- Women missing in the field can not be replaced by men
- All players that play in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field
- Maximum of two home runs over the fence per team per game, additional HRs are outs (East River only)
- Slow pitch, underhand, 4-10 foot arc, strike zone is between front shoulder and back knee
- Six inning games
- No quick pitch, high arch, or flat pitching
- For a full list of rules click the rules link on the homepage
With your purchase:
Eight regular season games
Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
Umpire fees for all games
Bases at each game (home team brings the game ball)
League T-shirt (customizable upon request, more information during sign up)
On or before January 28th –
January 29th or later –
Team – $1440
February 12th or later –
Team – $1540
*Teams must be paid in full by the deadline for discount pricing. For split fee registration additional fees are applied only to players that pay after the deadlines.
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Venmo (save processing and get an additional $20 off via Venmo), Paypal, Chase Quickpay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Before March 25th – 100% (minus shirt cost if ordered)
May 25th to March 31st – 50%
April 1st or later – No Refund