Fall – Weeknight Men’s Weeknight League
For schedules, you can click on the individual team or see the full schedule here
The league starts Monday, September 11th and runs through the end of Novemeber, including playoff and rainout dates.
Locations and Times:
Our Fall men’s weeknight league takes place primarily Col. Young Playground on Tuesday and Thursday nights with games at 7 pm, 8 pm, and 9 pm. We also have limited games avaialble at Randall’s Island for 6:30/7:00 starts.
Ten players in the field.
All players in the field must bat and all batters must play at least one inning in the field.
Pitching is 4 feet to 10 feet and must cross between front shoulder and back knee.
Underhand slowpitching: No hich arch, no quickpitch, and no flat pitching.
For a full list of rules click on the rules link on the homepage.
Team fee -$1090
Want to save $40 off your team sign up? – Contact email@example.com about alternative payment methods that waive your $40 processing fee – Paypal, Chase Quickpay, or check payments. Sorry, we can’t offer this discount for free agent sign ups.
Refund Policy –
- Before Sept. 4th – 100% (minus shirt cost if order)
- Sept. 4th to Sept. 10th – 50%
- Sept. 11th or later – No refunds
With your purchase:
- 7 Regular Season Games
- Playoffs for qualifying teams (number of teams dependent on league size)
- Umpire fee
- Bases at each game (home team provides the game ball)
- Flexible scheduling
- League T-shirt (customizable upon request, info on custom jerseys options during sign up process)
- Special Note- Home team is responsible for providing game ball